All-on-4 Dental Implants IN DARCH
With our affordable All-on-4 dental implants, you can get the confident smile you’ve always wanted. Experience the revolutionary implant treatment that has changed implant dentistry at Darch Dental Centre.
Revolutionize your dental care with all-on-4 implants
Thanks to advancements in dentistry, there is another option. At Darch Dental Centre, we offer a revolutionary dental treatment called All-on-4 dental implants. With this advanced procedure, fewer implants are needed than with traditional dental implants. Patients can have their healthy smiles restored at an affordable price. Typically, All-on-4 dental implants are supported by four dental implants and comprise a full set of replacement teeth. Four titanium implants support fixed dental prostheses with 10 to 14 teeth. All-on-4 implants can be used to replace missing or deteriorating teeth in either the upper or lower jaw.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Unlike traditional dental implants, which are placed one at a time, All-on-4 implants are placed in groups of four. This allows for a shorter surgery and a quicker recovery.
- All-on-4 implants provide stable and comfortable support for one or two sets of dentures. These are ideal for patients who are active or who have difficulty chewing solid foods.
- These implants are also suitable for people who have lost all of their natural teeth because they don’t need to be held in place by other teeth.
- All-on-4 implants can be placed in a single office visit since the entire implant is connected to one framework. The prosthesis can be placed on the same day as the extraction, so you can replace missing teeth immediately.
- All-on-4 dental implants require fewer implants than traditional dental implants. Therefore, an All-on-4 implant is a more cost-effective tooth replacement option for a more significant number of patients.
- Instead of being inserted vertically, rear implants are inserted at an angle of 30–45 degrees. People who have lost bone can get All-on-4 treatment without having to go through the lengthy and costly process of bone grafting with this type of treatment.
Darch Dental Centre
Darch Dental Centre offers high-quality All-on-4 implants that can provide a secure and stable foundation for dentures. As getting dental implants can be an intimidating procedure, our dental team is here to support you every step of the way.
Experienced Dental Team
With a combined 50 years of experience in implant dentistry, Darch Dental Centre is the obvious choice for All-on-4 implants. Our experienced team will work with you to create a treatment plan and ensure you receive exceptional care.
Range of Payment Options
For patients who are considering All-on-4 implants, Darch Dental Centre offers a range of payment options to suit your needs. We also offer interest-free payment plans so that you can spread the cost of your treatment over time.
Relaxing Sedation Options
FAQ's About All-On-4 Dental Implants
The All-on-4 procedure is a revolutionary approach to replacing multiple missing teeth and restoring full functionality. Traditional implants usually require six to eight implants in each arch. An entire arch of missing teeth can be replaced with just four dental implants using the All-on-4 procedure. Four implants are used to support a new set of fixed teeth.
All-on-4 dental implants are placed in the anterior maxilla, a jaw region with higher bone density. The posterior implants are tilted 45 degrees towards the rear of the mouth. This allows for better contact by using the bone’s natural support. The All-on-4 technique requires less bone density compared to other implant methods.
In essence, all-on-four dental implants work by providing a solid anchor for replacement teeth. Implants are attached directly to the jawbone, ensuring a secure adhesion. By providing the same stimulation as natural teeth, this approach prevents loss of bone density. It helps to maintain the strength of the jawbone.
All-on-4 dental implants have a high success rate. Nonetheless, like any surgical and invasive procedure, there are possible risks and complications, such as:
- Slow recovery
- Heavy bleeding
- Implant failure, although rare
- Implants may not integrate due to bone deficiencies, nutritional deficiencies, smoking, or pre-existing conditions.
People who are missing all or most of their teeth along the dental ridge or who wear conventional dentures are ideal candidates for All-on-4 dental implants. A good candidate doesn’t need to be missing an entire arch of teeth, but the patient must have a significant number of missing teeth. In order for dental implants to work, the patient must have enough jawbone structure and gum tissue.
All-on-4 dental implants are not limited by age as long as the candidate is in good health. Patients should be realistic in their treatment expectations and commit to proper oral hygiene and care. Additionally, they should not smoke because smoking increases the risk of implant failure. It’s best for smokers to stop at least while they are having their teeth implanted and while they are healing.
A variety of factors determine the cost of All-on-4 dental implants, including how many teeth need to be replaced and the type of material used. A fixed arch of all-on-4 implants costs between $21,000 and $35,000. The price includes the initial consultation, x-rays, dental implant placement, acrylic denture fitting, and follow-up check-ups.
You can get the estimated cost of an All-on-4 dental implant by visiting our clinic and speaking to our dentist.
To be a suitable candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you must be in good dental health. The tissue and bone in the mouth are weakened by gum disease. Individuals who have gum disease at any stage can often qualify for dental implants after undergoing certain procedures and gum disease treatments.
It is still possible to perform an All-on-4 procedure on patients who have had gum disease. The benefits of permanent dentures can still be enjoyed after gum disease, as long as the jawbone remains intact or any affected areas have been successfully managed.
A dental examination will be required in order to determine whether All-on-4 is suitable for you. All-on-4 isn’t right for everyone because everyone’s mouth and medical history differ. Hence, it’s essential to undergo an evaluation so you can learn if it’s a good choice for you. A number of factors may make you ineligible for All-on-4 implants:
- The procedure may not be suitable for some patients due to medical conditions. All-on-4 is not recommended for dental patients with oral health issues and underlying conditions that make healing difficult or slow after surgery. Patients with high blood pressure, uncontrolled diabetes, and autoimmune disorders would fall into this category.
- The use of antidepressants increases the risk of dental implant failure. People who get radiation treatment near their jaws aren’t likely to be good candidates for dental implants, too.
- If a patient has gum disease or another oral condition, they must undergo treatment for those conditions before receiving implants. Implants can still be placed if a patient has a history of gum disease, but this increases the risk of implant failure.
- If you have been missing teeth for a long time, you may not have sufficient bone density for implants. To prepare you for All-on-4 implant placement, your dentist might recommend a bone augmentation procedure.
- You wouldn’t be a good candidate for All-on-4 if you still have most of your teeth or have only a few teeth missing. An All-on-4 procedure is designed to replace entire arches, not just a few missing teeth. Single tooth implants may be an option if you only have a few missing teeth. They also look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
All-on-4 dental implants are a safe way to replace your missing or damaged teeth. These implants are usually made of titanium alloy. Titanium alloy is a biocompatible metal, thus, the body readily accepts and works with it. Like all natural materials, titanium is absorbed into the bone, where it does not irritate the teeth or gums.