Teeth Whitening In Darch
Say goodbye to stained teeth with our teeth whitening treatment
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Evenly whiter teeth: Darch Dental Centre offers professional teeth whitening treatments tailored to your specific needs. You can trust our dentists to select the most appropriate dental treatment for you and whiten your teeth evenly.
- Efficient and effective: Our dentists use the latest technology and products to achieve excellent results in a short amount of time. We can produce better results in just one appointment, compared to over-the-counter whitening kit treatments that may take weeks to produce.
- Safe: According to the Australian Dental Association, teeth whitening can lead to adverse side effects if not done by a trained professional. Darch Dental Centre offers professional teeth whitening treatments that are safe and gentle on your teeth and gums.
- A healthier mouth: During your teeth whitening treatment, our dentists will perform a dental exam to make sure you are in good oral health, and our dental team will take care of you every step of the way. If there are any oral health issues, we will take care of them before teeth whitening.
Darch Dental Centre
Multiple Payment Options
Gentle, Pain-free Dentistry
FAQ's About Teeth Whitening
Darch Dental Centre offers several whitening procedures to give your teeth a whiter, more beautiful appearance. Our whitening procedures include:
- Zoom! In-office Whitening System: Zoom Whitening can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in just one visit. This 90-minute session comes with a free take-home kit that can be used to touch up your results.
- Take-home Whitening System: Our goal is to provide you with as many teeth whitening options as possible since not everyone has time to visit our dental clinic. We’ll prepare the take-home whitening trays within half an hour and send you home with everything you need.
Generally, teeth whitening is considered safe, but there are some possible risks:
- You may experience temporary tooth sensitivity after one or two treatments. You may need to apply sodium fluoride gel or potassium nitrate gel to ease your discomfort.
- If the whitening product comes into contact with your gum tissue, it can cause gum irritation and redness. However, the discomfort will eventually subside.
- The post-treatment gel from take-home whitening kits may cause nausea and vomiting if ingested. It is almost impossible for this to occur since your custom-fitted tray should fit practically perfectly around your teeth.
The price of tooth whitening will depend on the type of dental treatment you choose and the tooth colour you desire. Kits for teeth whitening at home can cost as much as $380, while in-chair whitening which comes with a take-home kit can cost as much as $900 per session.