Smile Makeovers in Darch
Ready for a new smile? Get a smile makeover at Darch Dental Centre, where we provide comprehensive dental service that will transform the appearance of your teeth.
Achieve the smile you'll love with Smile Makeovers
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
- Confidence Boost:
Our dentists will create a custom smile makeover plan to meet your needs, from teeth whitening to clear aligners. You’ll be able to smile with pride and enjoy your new smile with confidence!
- Speech Improvement:
One or more broken or missing teeth can contribute to speech impairment. Cosmetic procedures, such as porcelain veneers, crowns, and bridges, can provide improvements to your speech.
- Efficient Treatment Plan:
We can devise a smile makeover treatment plan that meets your unique smile goals while maximising your time and budget. We offer a variety of treatments, such as teeth whitening, veneers, and clear aligners, so that you can have the smile makeover that you want.
- Improved Dental Function and General Health:
Darch Dental Centre offers dental services that go beyond cavities and teeth whitening. We also offer smile makeovers, which can benefit your overall health by adjusting your bite and improving your chewing function.
Darch Dental Centre
Experienced and Highly-skilled Professionals
Easy Payment Options
Gentle, Pain-free Dentistry
FAQ's About Smile makeovers
A smile makeover is worth considering when you feel like your smile could be better. Smile Makeovers are an excellent cosmetic treatment option for those experiencing dental problems such as damaged teeth, misaligned teeth, crooked teeth, and stained teeth.
A healthy smile will improve your self-esteem, confidence, and health. You will have a healthier mouth and body when you smile more. Once your beautiful smile makeover is completed, you will be proud to show off your beautiful new smile. You will leave a lasting impression on others, and your confidence will be evident in everything you say and do.
Your initial smile makeover appointment will be spent discussing your cosmetic treatment goals and determining whether you may benefit from a smile makeover. We will walk you through all the treatment options to help you make the best decision.
Our Digital Smile Design process will allow us to show you a preview of your new smile after determining your needs. Our team will work with you to create a smile makeover treatment plan tailored to meet your needs. At the same time, we will answer any questions you may have. After you decide to go forward, we will schedule your treatment sessions.
Every smile makeover involves a customised treatment plan tailored to the individual’s needs and goals. Treatment costs depend upon which combination of cosmetic, orthodontic, and restorative procedures you need, how they are performed, and the severity of the case.
We invite you to schedule a consultation at Darch Dental Centre to discuss treatment prices and how your smile can benefit from a smile makeover.
Once you have completed your smile makeover, you will want to learn how to maintain your results. Maintaining the results of your smile makeover requires you to take good care of your mouth. Here are some tips you can use to keep your new, bright smile in top condition:
- You should maintain healthy oral hygiene habits at home by brushing and flossing regularly.
- Use non-abrasive toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush to prevent scratching the surface of your dental restorations, especially if you have dental veneers.
- Maintain a healthy diet. It is important to avoid sugary, hard, and sticky foods that can damage dental restorations.
- It is not recommended to smoke tobacco products since they can cause stains and yellowing of teeth that have been whitened or veneered.
- Getting regular cleanings and dental check-ups every six months is recommended.
- Maintenance treatments are also advised. A smile makeover may necessitate some touch-up treatments every now and then to keep your teeth looking their best.
- Be sure to pay close attention to your oral health and don’t ignore any changes to your smile, as this could lead to more extensive treatments in the future.